Regions Hospital presents 2015 Concert for a Cause! Friday, June...
Sunday, July 26 Tailgating on campus, 3-4 p.m. Bus leaves for ball...
St. Kate's alumnae in the Twin Cities are invited to attend two...
Lifelong Learning Committee
The St. Catherine University Lifelong Learning Committee fosters a lifelong commitment between the University and its alumnae. This committee promotes learning as a continuous and lifelong process and provides spiritual, educational and professional experiences that enhance quality of life and empower alumnae.
- Offer 1-2 Traveling Scholar trips in collaboration with the Chapter Management Committee.
- Develop and carry out program of alumnae assistance with student-faculty Collaborative Learning program.
- Chautauqua 2013: 40 classes with 600 registrations
- Traveling Scholar Trip to Winona, Minn. in summer 2014
- Traveling Scholar Trip to Kansas City and St. Louis in fall 2014
- Ade Bethune lecture series at the Catherine G. Murphy Gallery in fall 2014
- Chair: Kim McDonald '09
- University Rep: Kelly Povo '09, firstname.lastname@example.org, 651-690-6063
- University Rep: Ruth Brombach, email@example.com 651-690-8665
- Melissa Reuter Brechon '77
- Mary Pat Byrne ’81
- Eileen Raidl Gordon ’60
- Terry Villers Griep '63
- Bonnie Hancock '81
- Karen Harwood ’57
- Mary Louise May Klas '52
- Mary St. Anthony Miller ’53
- Mary Catherine Ryan '47
- Mel Scholl ’74
- Mary Vukelich Skenzich '65
- Marcella Flaten Wartman '49
- Nora Sullivan Weir '80
- Gretchen Hintz Wronka '66