We were thrilled to welcome more than 450 Reunion participants to...
Alumnae Relations is offering the following Traveling Scholar trip for...
Help us to create a directory of Katie-affiliated service providers and...
Lifelong Learning Committee
The St. Catherine University Lifelong Learning Committee fosters a lifelong commitment between the University and its alumnae. This committee promotes learning as a continuous and lifelong process and provides spiritual, educational and professional experiences that enhance quality of life and empower alumnae.
- Offer 1-2 Traveling Scholar trips in collaboration with the Chapter Management Committee.
- Develop and carry out program of alumnae assistance with student-faculty Collaborative Learning program.
Accomplishments (September 1, 2012–August 31, 2013)
- Chautauqua 2013: 40 classes with 600 registrations
- Traveling Scholar Trip to Grand Marais, MN (September 21–23)
- Traveling Scholar Trip to Chicago (October 12–14)
- Lunch & Learn programs on campus with speakers on "The Arts at St. Kate's" (September 25 and November 29)
- Three-part Young Alumnae Series on "Putting Your Best Foot Forward in Your First Career" (September 20, October 18 and November 15)
- Chair: Kim McDonald '09
- University Rep: Kelly Povo '09, email@example.com, 651-690-6063
- University Rep: Ruth Brombach, firstname.lastname@example.org 651-690-8665
- Melissa Reuter Brechon '77
- Mary Pat Byrne ’81
- Barbara Gerlach ’69
- Eileen Raidl Gordon ’60
- Terry Villers Griep '63
- Bonnie Hancock '81
- Karen Harwood ’57
- Mary Louise May Klas '52
- Patti Cassady Marrinan ’77
- Kimberly McDonald '09
- Mary St. Anthony Miller ’53
- Helen R. Olson ’04
- Mary Catherine Ryan '47
- Mel Scholl ’74
- Mary Jo Kisch Skaggs '61
- Mary Vukelich Skenzich '65
- Nora Sullivan Weir '80