St. Kate's alumnae in the Twin Cities are invited to attend two...
Join Katie alumnae for the first Katies Connect networking and...
Celebrate your St. Kate’s experience with classmates, teammates...
Lifelong Learning Committee
The St. Catherine University Lifelong Learning Committee fosters a lifelong commitment between the University and its alumnae. This committee promotes learning as a continuous and lifelong process and provides spiritual, educational and professional experiences that enhance quality of life and empower alumnae.
- Offer 1-2 Traveling Scholar trips in collaboration with the Chapter Management Committee.
- Develop and carry out program of alumnae assistance with student-faculty Collaborative Learning program.
- Chautauqua 2013: 40 classes with 600 registrations
- Traveling Scholar Trip to Winona, Minn. in summer 2014
- Traveling Scholar Trip to Kansas City and St. Louis in fall 2014
- Ade Bethune lecture series at the Catherine G. Murphy Gallery in fall 2014
- Chair: Kim McDonald '09
- University Rep: Kelly Povo '09, email@example.com, 651-690-6063
- University Rep: Ruth Brombach, firstname.lastname@example.org 651-690-8665
- Melissa Reuter Brechon '77
- Mary Pat Byrne ’81
- Eileen Raidl Gordon ’60
- Terry Villers Griep '63
- Bonnie Hancock '81
- Karen Harwood ’57
- Mary Louise May Klas '52
- Mary St. Anthony Miller ’53
- Mary Catherine Ryan '47
- Mel Scholl ’74
- Mary Vukelich Skenzich '65
- Marcella Flaten Wartman '49
- Nora Sullivan Weir '80
- Gretchen Hintz Wronka '66