A St. Catherine University Alumnae Tradition Now in its 12th year,...
Katies past and present, along with some faculty and staff members, had...
The Alumnae Council will hold it's annual meeting on the St. Paul...
Lifelong Learning Committee
The St. Catherine University Lifelong Learning Committee fosters a lifelong commitment between the University and its alumnae. This committee promotes learning as a continuous and lifelong process and provides spiritual, educational and professional experiences that enhance quality of life and empower alumnae.
- Offer 1-2 Traveling Scholar trips in collaboration with the Chapter Management Committee.
- Develop and carry out program of alumnae assistance with student-faculty Collaborative Learning program.
Accomplishments (September 1, 2012–August 31, 2013)
- Chautauqua 2013: 40 classes with 600 registrations
- Traveling Scholar Trip to Grand Marais, MN (September 21–23)
- Traveling Scholar Trip to Chicago (October 12–14)
- Lunch & Learn programs on campus with speakers on "The Arts at St. Kate's" (September 25 and November 29)
- Three-part Young Alumnae Series on "Putting Your Best Foot Forward in Your First Career" (September 20, October 18 and November 15)
- Chair: Kim McDonald '09
- University Rep: Kelly Povo '09, firstname.lastname@example.org, 651-690-6063
- University Rep: Ruth Brombach, email@example.com 651-690-8665
- Melissa Reuter Brechon '77
- Mary Pat Byrne ’81
- Eileen Raidl Gordon ’60
- Terry Villers Griep '63
- Bonnie Hancock '81
- Karen Harwood ’57
- Mary Louise May Klas '52
- Mary St. Anthony Miller ’53
- Mary Catherine Ryan '47
- Mel Scholl ’74
- Mary Vukelich Skenzich '65
- Marcella Flaten Wartman '49
- Nora Sullivan Weir '80
- Gretchen Hintz Wronka '66